PREVIEW ACUSTICOS / HILLSONG

Aqui les dejo unos Preview de lo nuevo de hillsong.
estas versiones son en acústico

PREVIEW 1


  • 01 Do You Hear
  • 02 I Will Rejoice
  • 03 Show Me Your Glory
  • 04 Trut In You
  • 05 The Only Name
  • 06 Heaven In My Heart
  • 07 I Believe In Jesus
  • 08 Super Strong God
Enlace
Megaupload


PREVIEW 2


  • From God Above
  • None But Jesus
  • Take It All
  • From The Inside Out
  • Higher
  • Came To My Rescue
  • The Stand
  • Fire Fall Down
Enlace
Mediafire
PREVIEW 3

  • Mighty To Save
  • For Who You Are
  • At The Cross
  • Adonai
  • Oceans Will Part
  • Open My Eyes
  • I Believe
  • The Freedom We Know
Enlace
Megaupload
PREVIEW 4


Here In My Life
I'm Not Ashamed
I Lay My Burdens Down
Sing My Soul
I Believe In You
Daylight
Love Eternal
I Will Rejoice

Enlace
Megaupload

PREVIEW 5



Saviour King
Solution
Your Love Has Saved Us
Hossana
You
Lord My Strength
Devotion
Break Free

Enlace
Mediafire